Acne Treatment: The Natural Way
Acne is a common skin disease found in people of all ages. It is also called as acne vulgaris. Acne mostly affects the densest population of sebaceous follicles. The main areas affected by acne are forehead, upper portion of chest, and back. Acne is generally non-inflammatory but severe acne may cause inflammations. There are several causes of acne and the acne treatment depends on the type of cause. Acne can be treated by taking antibiotics, but treating acne naturally is the best acne treatment.
Natural Acne Treatment:
· Acne is generally caused by the dust particles getting mixed with the sebum generated in the skin pores. Hence it is important to wash the face maximum times in a day. Use mild soap or sulphur based soap for washing face. You can use benzoyl peroxide for more oily skin.
· The watery Aloe Vera gel is highly effective in acne treatments. The enzyme rich gel has soothing and anti-inflammatory effect. Aloe Vera can also be taken internally to clean up and detox the digestive tract. Applying Aloe Vera juice on face daily can also help to clear the dark spots from pimples.
· Drinking green tea can benefit you a lot in treating acne. Have green tea at least thrice a day for better results.
· Honey is a natural sweetener. It is a great way to fight acne as it has the anti-bacterial properties. It reduces the swellings of pimples and kills the acne causing bacteria. Apply honey on the affected area using a cotton ball after washing face cleanly by cold water. Rinse off the honey after 15 minutes with cold water. Continue the regimen to avoid further acne breakouts.
· Applying lemon juice on the acne affected area is another natural way of treating acne. Lemon juice contains acid, hence it stings when applied on face. But as one gets used to lemon juice, it will not hurt anymore. Apply the juice on the face and keep it for about 30 minutes. Wash your face completely with cold water after half an hour.
Acne is mainly caused by the remains of the dust particles in the skin pores; hence wash your face as much as possible. Drink ample water to keep your body hydrated and to maintain the skin glow.